- 65% Polyamide / 35% polyester herringbone twill
- Isoflux 8,000mm x 5000mvp, waterproof & breathable membrane
- Fully taped seams
- Silent outer fabric for minimum noise
- Large bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Hand warmer pockets with storm flaps
- Two-way front zip & popper closure
- Large inner detachable poachers pocket
- Knitted inner storm cuff
- Elasticated rear waist for a feminine fit
- Double rear vents with gusset
- Adjustable cuff
The Marton ladies jacket is fully waterproof and breathable. Made from 65% polyamide / 35% polyester. This jacket has some great features that are sure to turn heads when out and about. Upper hand warmer pockets, large bellowed pockets with some delicate detailing in the quilted stitching. SF branded studs and zip puller. Available in Chocolate/Brown.
It's an amazing jacket I love it!! So many people ask me where I got it from"
I've had my coat for 4 years now & it's smart, warm & still waterproof even after continued use almost worn every day for the past 4 years."
I absolutely love the Marton Jacket, I use it mainly for shooting & dog walking. It's so comfortable & warm. The pockets are a great size for cartridges."
The jacket is a great fit, warm & waterproof. It's versatile & great to wear either in the field of nipping into town"
This coat is amazing best coat ever, will be used a lot this season as I am out a lot on shoots. I have recommended this coat to all my followers"
So glad I bought this jacket. It is a lovely fit with some great features. I wear it all the time originally bought it for walking the dogs, but I have found myself wearing it all the time. I would recommend"